Audi Certified Collision & Repair Center
Automotive Specialties, Inc. is one of only a select few Audi Certified Collision Centers in the country.
Each of our technician undergoes intense ongoing training in the correct use of Audi factory-approved repair equipment, tools and technologies. This is done so to guarantee that the repair meets Audi’s exacting standards each and every time.
As an Audi Certified Collision Center, we are equipped with state-of-the-art tools and high-tech equipment needed to ensure your investment is returned to its pre-loss condition or better.
We only use parts from the manufacturer (O.E.M) while aftermarket or “like kind quality” parts are never used. This ensures your vehicle is repaired according to Audi Standards.
Being an Audi Certified Collision Repair Facility
- Only Audi of America approved equipment should be used for collision repairs to correct body alignment, or a structural body panel replacement.
- All Audi vehicles will be repaired with only genuine Audi parts.
- Audi disapproves of any recycled parts to be used in the replacement of structural panels, members or assemblies.
- Our facility is always kept reasonably clean and maintained.
- & Much More
Some Benefits For Our Audi Customers:
- One-Stop for all your services
- Complimentary towing to our facility via Audi Roadside Assistance is offered to eligible customers
- Vehicles value is maximized when repaired with us
- & Much More